5 Easy Steps To Preserve Men Leather Briefcase From Moldy
Looking for a bag that’s vintage in style and durable? There will be no more perfect choice than a handbag made of leather. A good leather handbag will save you money if you know how to care for and store them properly. Proper care will prevent leather bags from drying, cracking or peeling, and avoid contact with the moisture that causes mold on the skin. Here, we will show you how to keep your leather bag from getting moldy.
1. Handles Men leather briefcase with clean hands.
A bag made of real leather will easily absorb fat and oil. Wipe the surface of the skin with a damp white cotton towel. Carefully not to wipe too wet on the skin surface as it takes time to dry itself.
2. Apply a special cleansing routine to the Men Leather briefcase
Use soft soap to wipe the surface of the skin in circular motions and gently wipe with a soft damp cloth. You should do this procedure 1-2 times a year to keep the surface of the bag clean.
3. Remove stains immediately on Men leather briefcase
Organic stains from food or blood can often be removed with powder. How to do it: Crush white powder, then sprinkle the powder on the stain and leave overnight, the next morning wipe off the powder with a clean cloth.
4. Men’s leather briefcase – Insert a bubble bag into the briefcase to restore and retain its original shape.
When not in use, keep the leather bag in a plastic bag to avoid the desiccant bag leading to mold. You can wrap the cuffs made of chromium or metal with a clean, acidic tissue. If you have just cleaned the bag, it’s best to let it dry before storing it. If you want to store them for a long time then it is best to store them in a well ventilated, cool, dry place, and avoid leaving the bag in plastic as they will cause skin to mold.
5. Clean men’s leather briefcase with a suede brush
You should also check out other manufacturer’s methods of cleaning suede bags. Or you can also use an eraser, mildly erase will remove small stains on the surface of leather handbags.
– Do not use alcohol or turpentine to clean the skin’s surface because it will discolor or dry the skin.
– Avoid getting the leather bag wet. If the bag gets wet, do not dry quickly with a hairdryer, but wipe off any water on the bag’s surface with a soft towel and let the bag dry.
– Waxes or silicone products easily clog the skin pores and make them difficult to clean in the next skin care.
Hope you will preserve your leather briefcase perfectly!